Friday, April 3, 2009

Peckerheads in California

April 3, 2009 Howdy, I'm back with news from the wet Ohio River area. It seems as I'm headed to California in May to ride with several other Peckerheads in the canyons around Laguna Beach. Why do I go out there you ask? I have to admit I wasn't all that excited about the trip last year when Scott and I discussed it, but since he has been riding out there so much and building it up I have to go out and see for myself. Mark, Kent, Jay, and I are going out to be led around the area by Scott. I have to admit that I'm getting pretty psyched up the more I think about it.

Scott says he's doing this in appreciation for the times we tried to kill him on some our Glenmont death rides, but I think it's revenge and he's going to get us out there and drill us seriously in to the ground. I don't think that will happen, but I'm ramping up my training to make sure that doesn't happen, so wish me luck.

So the Merlin comes out of intermittent retirement to reintroduce my butt to the saddle. And the bent sits frowning in the garage from less time on the road.

No comments: